Monday, June 10, 2013

I Use Far Too Many Commas

As I'm editing my manuscript, one thing that I've noticed is that I have a tendency to overuse commas. I even use them when the sentence would make more sense without one. I think I've deleted at least two hundred in all of my revisions.

But then that's just me. I have a tendency to overuse commas. What about you? Have you ever noticed that there's something that you tend to overdo while editing, or a mistake that you repeat too often?

Well, it seems to help if you recognize it. That way, you can keep that in mind while reading through the rest of it.

That's all for now though, but once I'm done with my editing I'll be sure to be back with more.

1 comment:

  1. That's cool! Check out my blog: arielemerald.blogspot.com. And feel free to get in touch. I am a teenage writer as well and would love to get to know more people like myself. Peace :)

    ReplyDelete