Monday, April 22, 2013

A Short Introduction

Hello there. If you've stumbled upon my blog, I'm guessing that you're probably on it because of the title. After all, I've seen a very small amount of information on becoming a writer directed at teens, and most of it goes along the lines of 'you probably don't have enough experience, practice, but don't get your hopes high'.

It is a bit infuriating. I know, because when I started writing my own fantasy novel Tales of Ink Sorcery I didn't get too much information either. Right now, my book is somewhere in the publishing process, but I have learned a lot.

But more importantly, there is a lot that I want to know. Despite trudging through various sites and books for several hours, I still find my information lacking. So, continue onwards in this blog to see what I've figured out (or want to figure out) and hopefully tell me what you think, because above all that's what I really want to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment